Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's not a bandwagon, Michelle.

Remember, you can click all images to enlarge them!

EDIT:  The Michelle Phail Tumblr already posted a link to this article, but I wanted to link it as well. I'm surprised Michelle herself hasn't made note of it so her "Phan-tards" would plague the page.
I've said it before and I will say it again: She obviously enjoys her fans being abusive, else she would take the time out of her not-so-busy life to make note of how fucking stupid they are acting.

Let's cover this shit first...



Photoshop sure is amazing, isn't it? No awkward body fat (I'm not saying she's fat), no pores, no scars, perfectly tamed hair... Those smiles are so fake they make my eye twitch. She gets way too fucking much undeserved recognition.

Now onto the point of the post...


 Personally, I like Bubz. I'm not nuts about her make-up tutorials, but I love her hair and nail tutorials, and I enjoy her comedy channel. She comes off as real and genuine, and she handles the few massive haters/stalkers she has very well. You know who I'm talking about; the people that impersonate her, claim she's a lesbian, claim her dog died, etc. 

Anyway, I caught most of her BlogTV appearances, and she was pretty damn awesome. Raising over $3,000 from that is fucking epic. I tip my hat to her and her fans that were kind enough to help make that happen. 

After I saw that update, I saw this one...


I started laughing so hard I couldn't breathe, nor make a sound. It's nice that Michelle is donating money, even if it is just for publicity and possibly cover up some shit she's done wrong, but oh good lord... You know she was probably butthurt as shit that her numbers were lower than Bubz's.

I figured she's do something else to raise money, and I knew it'd suck. She posted some video on her charity channel of shit happening. Just shit she was doing. No awareness, nothing special, just a clusterfuck.


Then she did this shit...


What the utter fuck is this garbage? I'm willing to say this is the most shit make-up job she's done to date. There is nothing special about this make-up. At. Fucking. All. The colors are poorly blended, it doesn't look like she took the time to get the shadow off of her eyelashes, and cherry blossoms? Really? You had to pick the most common fucking thing? Not even that, you picked it and insulted it's beauty.

And it looks like there is something wrong/different with her face. Like with her smile and cheeks. I guess it's the lack of photoshop...

UPDATE: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT BIG FOOT, SO FUCK HIM!
No, seriously...
I don't have screencaps of this, so if someone has them PLEASE link them. I have been told that...

1.Bubz did her 24 hour BlogTV session in smaller sessions that were 4-6 hours long each. Damn, six hours... But she said she didn't run out of stuff to talk about, and all of her fans seemed pleased, so that's good. And what I saw of it, it was pretty entertaining and everyone seemed happy. Hooray for Bubz!

2. As you will see in the comments below...
Michelle is going to donate that $1,000 after the video reaches one million views. After.
What does that have to do with donating to Japan? Not a fucking thing.
I know a few Youtube partners personally, and they do indeed get much more than $1,000 for a video with one millions views, especially if they already have a ton of popular videos and a fuck ton of subscribers. Seems that Michelle wants to make up for the money she is donating by making several hundred more in it's place. She is so fucking selfish words cannot describe...

Donating to Japan isn't a fucking bandwagon, Michelle. Stop treating it like a contest.