Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I fucking knew it.

Click to enlarge.


This might as well have said: "LOOK AT MY TITS. THERE IS A NECKLACE IN THERE. I I MADE SURE IT'D GO INTO MY CLEAVAGE SO YOU'D LOOK. Oh, yeah, donate to Japan!"

Why do those two other girls work with her? Seriously... Are they riding coat tails? They seem better than that, but they could be just as fucked up as Michelle for all I know.

I think I should start making videos for a worthy cause as well: Donate money to buy Michelle clothes that cover up her freaking cleavage. We get, Michelle, you think you're a skinny/curvy (depending on your mood) sexy fashionista. But wear some played down shit and cover up every now and again. Don't worry, we won't think you're poor.

MASSIVE FUCKING EDIT:

 
I already made a post that made note of this, but I missed these two updates of hers, and both of them are shit. 

1. ( in regards to the bottom post) "But I'm still alive!" Why would you say that? Why? Are you trying to give us the impression you were in danger? Are you reminding us you were not a tsunami victim? Just... shut up, please.

2. (in regards to the top post) No, Michelle. God isn't trying to teach you that material things are not important. Your shit got stolen due to your own stupidity, God had nothing to do with that. It's the karma fairy telling you that karma is a bitch. 

You know, she doesn't seem too bothered by her shit being stolen. If I were her, I'd be worried about any personal shit on my laptop being found out, or my identity stolen or cards maxed out. Sure, there are steps you can take to prevent that, but there would still be massive paranoia. But that's just me. However, I believe she's lying, once again, to gain sympathy for whatever reason. She needs her e-dick sucked harder and harder every damn day.