Thursday, March 10, 2011

Friendly reminder and stuff.

I've made mention before that I am quite rude and crude on this blog. This is not the Michelle Phail Tumblr, where it's all straight up facts (my hats off to the ladies that work on the Tumblr). This blog is opinionated shit. I don't expect everyone to like my opinion; I expect most of you to hate it but read this shit anyway. Hell, I don't like most of your opinions. I know when I've been rude. I know when I have hypocritical moments. We all do it. Others pointing out exactly what I say makes as much sense as the crap ton of people that flocked to the fake account to announce "FAKE!"


It's too easy to point out Michelle's bullshit, as well as her fans. The people that think some sort of monumental effort goes into this blog are insane. If you don't believe me, make your own blog and talk shit like I do. It doesn't take a ton of time. And it's not hard. Especially if you're looking for lulzy screencaps of Michelle.



So, here's a reminder that you don't have to read this blog. You don't have to like what I write, nor what LOLrsk8s writes. I only say that because I've noticed a few comments that come off as, "Ugh, I can't believe I wasted my time on this shit." unless humorous memes or images are included at the end. Also, I don't write this to entertain everyone. I wouldn't even if I got paid, because it's impossible to please everyone. That, and my current job kicks too much ass. Fuck yeah, dental plan!

Almost forgot: My main e-mail address some how got out, and a lot of people saved it and have been asking a lot of questions. I'll be making a separate e-mail for FAQ soon. Just because I think it'd be hilarious. Thanks to the people that send awesome e-mails. And to those that have sent hateful stuff: If you really think I need to go kill myself, then I honestly suggest you get help (I'm looking at you, MP minions). Not kidding. I'm a massive mean bitch, and even I don't wish death upon others.

I don't know if I posed this before. If so, you all get to enjoy it again. Because I fucking love it.