Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Phanny sponsoring Baby Quasar?

Although Michelle is a rich bitch, I'm willing to bet money this is a sponsor for Baby Quasar. What gets me is that she isn't using quasar for acne, she's using the quasar for fine lines and wrinkles. Of course her response to this is always "prevention is key". Bitch, you can prevent that shit by not tanning to the point you look like a bad leather bag, and not smoking. And no alcoholism... You get the point, it's not hard to avoid signs of aging. But it's going to happen eventually, unless you pull a Joan Rivers. Anyway, her Facebook is full of comments from her psycho fans. Only two people had something meaningful to say, and of course Phanny jumped to respond as soon as she felt like she had been found out. I screen capped a good bit, and the comments are probably slightly out of order.

Click the images to enlarge them.









Sorry for the highlight over Randomique's name. I was just doing a quick search for her comments because I saw them earlier, liked them, and when I came back later there were more comments. I was going to censor out the photos and names, but I figured anyone and everyone could hop on Phan's page and easily find these comments if they wanted.

Randomique's comment on advertising reminded me: A lot of people think that Phanny only sponsors Lancome. In a way this isn't true, because Lancome is owned by L'oreal, a goddamn giant powerhouse of cosmetics. According to a pal of mine, L'oreal owns Maybelline, Lancome, Helena Rubinstein, Kiehl's, BioMedic, Vichy, Biotherm, Giorgio Armani Parfums, Ralph Lauren Parfums, Shu Uemura, Ombrelle, Redken, Matrix, Garnier, and La Roche Posay.

Now, how many times has Phan used Maybelline and Shu Uemura products in her videos? Quite often. She isn't stupid about marketing. So, I'm guessing she either IS sponsoring Baby Quasar, or she's TRYING to get to that point. I can't wait to see how her skin looks in 10 years with all of that anti-aging crap she's been trying to use. Sorry, Phanny, but expensive make-up and NASA technology can't be used to mask your greedy heart forever.

While I'm thinking about it, I'd like to apologize for any spelling and/or grammar errors in this post and in my rants on the screen caps. I'm recovering from a nasty sinus infection, and after reading only a few comments that killed my brain cells I stopped giving a fuck.