Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excuse me? No dresses?

So, we all know MP has gotten into a habit of taking "sexy" pictures that show off her cleavage. Gotta keep the old perv fans interested, just in case she needs a new sugar daddy. That aside, wtf is this shit? \

Click the images to enlarge them.

A dress from Bebe is never cheap. I'm guessing that dress was between $120-$180. But she claimed she "had no dresses". Excuse me? What happened to this fugly dress:


I don't remember how much that cluster-fuck was, and I don't care to go back and find out. Probably a few thousand dollars, like those weird looking blazers she bought from Australia. As long as it has a costs an arm and a leg, MP will buy it.

Bebe dress and comment screen cap from MP's Twitter. Second picture found on Guru Gossip.