Wednesday, August 18, 2010

From an "Ex-Phan"

I guess this thing needs an into, so here we go...

I'm an ex-fan of Michelle Phan. I started following her not long after her fanbase on Xanga was formed. I had many friends who were obsessed with her and greatly praised her videos. We all thought she was a sweet and innocent person who honestly cared about girls and skin care. Later, we learned that Michelle was blinded by money, abused her pets, and was living way too deep and irresponsibly in her fifteen minutes of fame. Since her animals are gone, she hides behind religion. She enjoys running from criticism, and has deleted many comments and blocks the commenters, even if the comments are simple and kind observations or tips. And of course, she never says a word of thanks to any of her fans. It seems she forgot that her fans are what got her where she is, and what gets her that money on Google AdSense. I could go on and on, but if you found this blog you're probably well updated.

I will be pulling most of my information from http://gurugossip.omgforum.net/, since that site is full of Ex-Phans that are sick of Michelle's lies and the manipulation of her young fans. Because unlike Michelle, I give credit where credit is due.

Don't bother trying to be a white knight here, it will be a waste of time. And don't claim that "haters" are the ones wasting their times. They're just people that wised up and saw Michelle for the fame hungry person she is now.