Sunday, April 17, 2011

Taeyeon has some real asshole fans

I'd like to take the time to acknowledge one special "hater" that has been giving my blog a good bit of traffic by putting up the, "I'm gonna point out the obvious and act like I'm better than you" front. Thanks for the traffic. But just remember that if you honest to God hate this blog, you really contradict yourself by coming back time and time again and making it known that you do keep up with the posts, especially when you're keeping up with the dates of when shit's going down. But if you want something to willingly be angry about, then you are in the right place! Hooray!

ANYWAY...

My Facebook page (well, anyone that keeps up with SNSD via FB) was suddenly flooded to death with news of SNSD's Taeyeon being pulled off stage by a stranger. 


What? Just, what? Where the hell did he think he was going with her? More importantly, where the hell was security to keep this guy out in the first place?

Miss Taeyeon has some pretty delusional fans. Apparently, calling someone a "dog face", among other things, will magically put this man behind bars faster or something.

Click to enlarge, blah blah you know how this works. 


I'm not defending the guy, nor saying he's attractive. But geez, it's like a "dog face" bandwagon all over that page. And I like that one physical threat. I'm sure s/he would have jumped the stage and punched the man clean in the face and saved the day. Not.